Website ColorsShare this page on...
We have done our very best to represent the actual finishes of our frames so that the product you receive will closely match what you see displayed on our website. However, there are some reasons why you might see slight variations...
- Due to the variable display types and video settings that are available on smart-phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers we cannot guarantee that what your device displays will exactly match the frame finish.
- Due to the hand-finished nature of the product there is some tolerance for finishes to vary between shipments.
- Different light sources (e.g. Natural daylight, Incandescent, Halogen, Fluorescent, etc.) will enhance or diminish colors and tones in the frame finish.
- If you want to learn more on this subject read the article, "The Color of White: Is there a 'preferred' color temperature for the exhibition of works of art?" at cool.conservation-us.org. Read Article...
PAINTING FRAMES PLUS PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY SETUP and EQUIPMENT
- We have no control over the equipment (above listed factors) that our visitors use to view our frames online, however, we do have control over the product image files that we upload to our website. Below is a summary of equipment and editing tools that we employ to create product image files that are crisp, focused and color accurate... at the digital level.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone (f/2.2 31mm, 16 mega-pixel, JPG only!)
- Sekonic L-308S Flashmate Incident and Reflected Light Exposure Meter
- Limo Studio LMS103 Lighting Kit (600W Continuous Lighting)
- Limo Studio AGG2263 Lighting Kit (600W Continuous Lighting)
- Limo Studio AGG1112 Backdrop Kit
- Julius Studio JSAG103 6' X 9' White Photo Backdrop Screen
- QSX Digital Ultra Pro Tripod
- Sunpak "Quantaray" Quick-Release Camera Mount
- Glide Gear OH50 Counter-Weighted Overhead Camera Mount
- Ulanzi Heavy Duty Smarthpone Mount
- EACHPOLE Heavy Duty Nylon Spring Clamps
- ComXim 360 Degree Turntable for Product Photography
- SideSync v18.104.22.168 (Remote Camera Access Application)
- X-Rite i1Profiler v22.214.171.12404 / XRD v126.96.36.199 (Monitor Color Calibrator)
- X-Rite ColorChecker Passport v1.1.1
- Gimp v2.8.20
- Should you wish to return a product because you are not satisfied with it then please read our Return Policy .
- cool.conservation-us.org, The Color of White: Is there a 'preferred' color temperature for the exhibition of works of art?, (Jan, 2015)