Website ColorsShare this page on...
We have done our very best to represent the actual finishes of our frames so that the product you receive will closely match what you see displayed on our website. However, there are some reasons why you might see slight variations...
- Due to the variable display types and video settings that are available on smart-phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers we cannot guarantee that what your device displays will exactly match the frame finish.
- Due to the hand-finished nature of the product there is some tolerance for finishes to vary between shipments.
- Different light sources (e.g. Natural daylight, Incandescent, Halogen, Fluorescent, etc.) will enhance or diminish colors and tones in the frame finish.
- If you want to learn more on this subject read the article, "The Color of White: Is there a 'preferred' color temperature for the exhibition of works of art?" at cool.conservation-us.org. Read Article...
- Should you wish to return a product because you are not satisfied with it then please read our Return Policy .
- cool.conservation-us.org, The Color of White: Is there a 'preferred' color temperature for the exhibition of works of art?, (Jan, 2015)