Baroque: Louis XIII Style Frame LXIII001
Moulding Width: 4-7/8", Depth: 2-1/8"; Rabbet Width: 3/8", Depth: 3/8"
- This closed corner frame is made-to-order and build time is typically between 14 and 28 days.
- Frame constructed from American grown kiln dried wood.
- Polyurethane ornaments are molded from hand carved, superbly detailed master frame.
- Multiple frame finishes available.
- Finishes are manually applied giving each frame a unique look and hand-crafted appearance.
Share this frame...
Configure Your Own Frame
* Frame price includes basic shipping and handling for all orders within the 48 continental United States. (Additional shipping and handling charges may apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, orders shipping via freight carrier and/or rush delivery services. Prices subject to change without notice.) ** Frame weights are for reference only. (Weight data extrapolated from sample frames of different sizes. Actual frame weight can vary +/- a pound or two on smaller frames to several pounds on the largest frames. Factors that effect weight are: Wood type and material density, amount and type of hand applied finishes and general construction tolerances.)