Moulding Width: 5-5/8", Depth: 2-1/4"; Rabbet Width: 3/8", Depth: 3/8"
- This closed corner frame is made-to-order and build time is typically between 14 and 28 days.
- Frame constructed from American grown kiln dried wood.
- Polyurethane ornaments are molded from hand carved, superbly detailed master frame.
- Ornament arrangements: Corner only (8x10 through 12x16); Corner and center (16x20 and larger)
- Multiple frame finishes available.
- Finishes are manually applied giving each frame a unique look and hand-crafted appearance.
CONFIGURE YOUR FRAME
* Price includes basic outgoing shipping and handling charges. CONDITIONS APPLY: Shipping and handling charges may apply if any of the following conditions are true: (1) Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and/or Canada (2) LTL "Freight" services, (3) Special delivery services, such as Next Day Air, (4) Incoming shipping charges for special order "Supply" items and/or (5) Orders that are $45.00 or less shall incur a $5.95 shipping and handling fee. All Frame and Supply prices are subject to change without notice.
Sales within the United States may be subject to Sales and Use Tax laws of your state. After you enter your address into the "Your Information" section of the Cart, you will see a notice of Sales and Use Tax obligations for your order.
Sales within Canada shall be subject to various additional fees: e.g. Border crossing fees, brokerage fees and Canada sales tax. Painting Frames Plus does not collect these additional fees at the time of sale, nor do we list those fees on our invoice. Painting Frames Plus shall schedule the shipment and supply all required documents, labels and contact information required for shipping goods across national borders. The purchaser shall be required to pay the additional fees via the brokerage firm when the shipment is processed at the border. Painting Frames Plus does NOT sell supply items to Canada.
** Frame weights are for reference only. (Weight data extrapolated from sample frames of different sizes. Actual frame weight can vary +/- a pound or two on smaller frames to several pounds on the largest frames. Factors that effect weight are: Wood type and material density, amount and type of hand applied finishes and general construction tolerances.)